Sealuxe Seaweed Mask:
Feed your face with the Seaweed Mask that is a superfood for your skin with nutrient-rich seaweed from the coasts of British Columbia to gain firming, restoring, and replenishing skin benefits. Bladderwrack is full of essential minerals and Vitamins A, C, and E. Kelp helps cleanse, tone, and soften the skin and is also rich in vitamins and minerals to include zinc, iron, iodine, calcium, copper and magnesium. Irish Moss is full of micronutrients with anti-inflammatory and nourishing benefits.
How to use:
- Cleanse your face and pat it dry.
- Apply a thin mask layer to your face and neck, avoiding the eye area.
- Leave the mask on for 10-15 minutes or until completely dry.
- Rinse off the mask with warm water.
The Sealuxe Seaweed Mask is a great way to boost your skin’s hydration and nourishment. It is also a good choice for people with sensitive skin.
Here are some additional tips for using the Sealuxe Seaweed Mask:
- You can use the mask once or twice a week for best results.
- If you have dry skin, apply a moisturizer after using the mask.
- Mix the mask with water or another liquid to create a more runny consistency. This can make it easier to apply the mask and remove it after it has dried.
- If you have sensitive skin, do a patch test on a small area of your skin before applying the mask to your entire face.