Sunday Retreat – Jasmine And Orange Bath Tea:
Enjoy this mood uplifting bath tea with dried jasmine flowers and dried orange pieces as you soak your day away with Himalayan Salt and orange essential oil. Packaged in a bag that allows the benefits to seep into the water with the option to keep botanicals in the bag or to float in your water – your choice.
Benefits of jasmine and orange bath tea:
- Promotes relaxation
- Reduces stress
- Boosts mood
- Soothes the skin
- Provides a calming and uplifting scent
How to use jasmine and orange bath tea:
- Fill your bathtub with warm water.
- Place 1/2 cup of jasmine and orange bath tea in a muslin bag or reusable tea infuser.
- Place the muslin bag or tea infuser in the bathtub and let it steep for 5-10 minutes.
- Remove the muslin bag or tea infuser and soak in the bath for 15-20 minutes.
- Rinse off with warm water and pat dry.
Tips for using jasmine & orange bath tea:
- For a more luxurious experience, add a few drops of your favorite essential oil to the bath water, such as jasmine or orange essential oil.
- You can also add other natural ingredients to your bath, such as fresh flowers or milk.
- Be sure to clean your bathtub thoroughly after using the bath tea to remove any residue.
- Be careful not to get the bath tea in your eyes.
- If you have any skin conditions, be sure to consult with your doctor before using jasmine and orange bath tea.
- Do not use jasmine and orange bath tea if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Packaged in a box with crinkle paper ready for gifting.