Sunday Retreat – Rose and Calendula Bath Tea:
Enjoy this mood uplifting bath tea with dried rose buds and calendula flowers as you soak your day away using Course Hawaiian Black Salt and ylang ylang essential oil. Packaged in a bag that allows the benefits to seep into the water with the option to keep botanicals in the bag or to float in your water – your choice.
Benefits of rose and calendula bath tea:
- Promotes relaxation
- Soothes irritated skin
- Promotes healing
- Provides a calming and romantic scent
How to use rose and calendula bath tea:
- Fill your bathtub with warm water.
- Place 1/2 cup of rose and calendula bath tea in a muslin bag or reusable tea infuser.
- Place the muslin bag or tea infuser in the bathtub and let it steep for 5-10 minutes.
- Remove the muslin bag or tea infuser and soak in the bath for 15-20 minutes.
- Rinse off with warm water and pat dry.
Tips for using rose & calendula bath tea:
- For a more luxurious experience, add a few drops of your favorite essential oil to the bath water, such as rose or calendula essential oil.
- You can also add other natural ingredients to your bath, such as fresh flowers or milk.
- Be sure to clean your bathtub thoroughly after using the bath tea to remove any residue.
- Be careful not to get the bath tea in your eyes.
- If you have any skin conditions, be sure to consult with your doctor before using rose and calendula bath tea.
- Do not use rose and calendula bath tea if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
Packaged in a box with crinkle paper ready for gifting.